03 September 2014

Costume Parade | Carlo Vergara's Zsazsa Zaturnnah


Costume Parade | Zsazsa Zaturnnah
Costume Portraits



Despite being a hugely popular Super Heroine that spurned out of comics created by Carlo Vergara, I am not really familiar with Zsazsa Zaturnnah aside from information I could easily read off from the Internet. Pardon me, I was a student who cannot afford to buy intertaining materials during it's first release.

Having said that, I did what I can to compensate with what is available that I even went as far as watching the movie version. There are a lot of things I want to say about it, but I don't really want them to get published here. Just a few things  I know should come out right, that Zsazsa Zaturnnah would accompany a big Red Hair, Mascular Physique when transformed into the Super Heroine and a Gay alter ego.

This was suppose to be fun and with that, and Ric was successful. He made this a hugely entertaining parade, thank to his jump shots and dancing.





Zsazsa Zaturnnah on the cover sequel of the comic character created by Carlo Vergara.




Francis Balgos is a Call Center Agent, Weekend Travel Warrior, Amateur Spelunker, Sometime Surfer, Newbie Mountain Climber, Photography Enthusiast, Certified Beach Bum, A first born son, Faithful lover, True Explorer...

Follow Me
Instagram



All Rights Reserved
Shutter Mix by Pala-lagaw reserves the right for any watermarked pictures posted
No pictures should be downloaded or copied without permission from the blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment