09 November 2011

Miniature Monster Figure


 Monster Figure

I recently concluded a trip to Cagayan De Oro, to celebrate my birthday and to also explore the best that Northern Mindanao has to offer. This picture maybe late for Halloween, but heck, photography doesn't require a holiday to experience. I was scouting the Gaisano City Mall of Cagayan De Oro, we were looking for a shop that can repair a laptop. I notice this action figure in one of the display stands, it looks scary as is in the picture, I just took a quick snap of the picture, I was afraid that taking pictures may not be allowed. Good thing the capture was good. It looks as scary and as real, I hope you like this.


All Rights Reserved
Shutter Mix by Pala-lagaw reserves the right for any watermarked pictures posted
No pictures should be downloaded or copied without permission from the blogger.

4 comments:

  1. visit & follow you here....come n follow me back :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visit $ Follow Me please,,,I'm Follow Back

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Francis, belated happy birthday! Just got the comment you left on my birthday post. November 5 huh, cool. Anyway, hope you enjoyed your CDO trip and your birthday. Take care!

    ReplyDelete